win 10 and Streete and trips. RRS feed

• Question

• Ever since I loaded Win 10 I can't use 2006 Streets and trips. I need it badly. I deleted the program from my computer since It wouldn't work. I have tried reloading the discs. It just spins and pretends it doesn't recognize me in public????

Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:42 PM

All replies

• I believe you are going to have to try to update your Streets and Trips to a newer version. If you can try to get a 2011 version , it will be expensive but should not be as expensive as the 2013 version All your old maps should update themselves when you try to open them to the newer installed version. You can get an open box version from Amazon for approx. $ 140.00 or a new 2011 version for approx. $ 288.00-$ 300.00 with the new 2013 starting approx. $ 350.00. I have the 2013 version on most of my laptops and have Windows 10. I had to have Microsoft install the hot patch to get it past the initialization error. They are working fine now. Good luck. Per micro soft when I called to get the patch...they are working towards melding Streets and Trips with Bing to make a more tablet friendly version of the bigger download. ....We shall see.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:03 AM