none
JSP and ASP.NET RRS feed

• Question

•  

hi all

what u think about which one is more secure is it JSP or ASP.NET and how do you compare these both and which one will you select for making the web pages

regards

shrey

Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:35 AM

Answers

• hi

i think that jsp is much scure and further more asp.net is more user friendly and secure also and have a easy prograaming coding which can be done easily

so i will refer asp.net

thanks

shrey_gupta_c26d35 wrote:

hi all

what u think about which one is more secure is it JSP or ASP.NET and how do you compare these both and which one will you select for making the web pages

regards

shrey

Thursday, November 8, 2007 9:26 PM

All replies

• hi

i think that jsp is much scure and further more asp.net is more user friendly and secure also and have a easy prograaming coding which can be done easily

so i will refer asp.net

thanks

shrey_gupta_c26d35 wrote:

hi all

regards

shrey

Thursday, November 8, 2007 9:26 PM
  • I think JSP is much better than ASP.NET as JSP is a combination of servlet and HTML so it is more secure and have greater platform independency then ASP.NET

Monday, November 12, 2007 8:18 PM
  • I totally agree with abhishek. And one more thing that makes JSP better is that it is much faster than ASP.Net

Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:45 PM
  • JSP  has many advantages over ASP.Net but since ASP.net supports windows environment much better than any other environment it is better suited to it hence it is more commonly used now a days than the JSP .........

There is no clear winner but seems like the Time is in favour of ASP.NET also due uo a better developer environment

Friday, December 7, 2007 6:59 PM
  • I feel ASP.NET

Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:28 PM