Poor forum support RRS feed

• General discussion

• Is there a chance that MS might maintain the forums well enough so that every couple of days they fail.  502's app failures.  Its really an MS failure.

Get it together MS if you can (or do you really care?)

Lloyd Sheen

• Moved by Bob Ding Friday, May 5, 2017 8:28 AM move from WPF forum
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Friday, May 5, 2017 12:57 PM suggestions
    • Changed type Dave PatrickMVP Friday, May 5, 2017 1:00 PM discussion
    Tuesday, May 2, 2017 2:11 PM

All replies

• Is there a chance that MS might maintain the forums well enough so that every couple of days they fail.  502's app failures.  Its really an MS failure.

Get it together MS if you can (or do you really care?)

Lloyd Sheen

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 2:11 PM
  • There's an open discussion on the current issues here:  https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/68e4e0f2-d1dc-46f4-9e65-c632650dcd34/forum-issues?forum=vbgeneral

You can follow along to stay apprised of what we know.

I'm moving this thread to the forum issues forum since it is not a VB Language topic and there is currently a moderator-maintained discussion ongoing regarding the forum status in the VB Language forum.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 3:49 PM
  • How come the MS people don't respond to this.  I guess the lack of response says it all about their commitment to these forums.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd Sheen

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 9:17 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we have feedback the relevant issues to Microsoft, we have realized the seriousness of the problem. I believe that Microsoft will soon give a solution, please be patient.

There's an open discussion on the current issues here:  https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/68e4e0f2-d1dc-46f4-9e65-c632650dcd34/forum-issues?forum=vbgeneral

Since your question is not about WPF,  I will contact the relevant person to move your post to

Using Forums>Forums Issues (not product support)

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Bob Ding Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:10 AM
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:15 AM