Workflow : case RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I've just created a workflow that sends an e-mail when you resolve the case.

When you resolve a case, you should give an "resolution", and "billable time"

Now I want to send these values to the helpdesk with a workflow ?

But how can I access the "billable time" I can't find them as dynamic values?

Kind regards

Monday, May 10, 2010 8:29 AM

Answers

• Hi

These details are available in "incidentresolution" class and not incident.

Check if you get the incidentresolution class  in the workflow drop down.

incidentresolution Class (CrmService)

Represents a special type of activity that includes such information as the description of the resolution, billing status, and the duration of the incident

If incidentresoluton class is not available, then you  have to write a custom workflow for this in .net.

Muhammad Ali Khan
    My MS CRM blog
    Monday, May 10, 2010 8:40 AM

All replies

• Hi

These details are available in "incidentresolution" class and not incident.

Check if you get the incidentresolution class  in the workflow drop down.

incidentresolution Class (CrmService)

Represents a special type of activity that includes such information as the description of the resolution, billing status, and the duration of the incident

If incidentresoluton class is not available, then you  have to write a custom workflow for this in .net.

Muhammad Ali Khan
    My MS CRM blog
  • The bad news is that you can't acces these values. They aren't stored in the case record but in a case resolution record. So you might think that Case Resolution would appear in the list of Related Entities in the Dynamic Values Form Assistant but it doesn't.