Trouble activating Store bought CD after install (previously had trial version) RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to subscribe it says ("It looks like the Live ID you entered is not yet associated with a OneCare subscription. To subscribe now enter your product key, click "Next" ) and when I enter the key it says The key is already in use since I have tried to subscribe many times with no solutions. I have tried all of the suggestions in help and when I try to contact support I get sent in a circle of no solutions. I tried the suggestions here but when I went to the billing site it does not recognize my Live ID as being subscribed because of course my Live ID is not being associated with my product Key. I only have one Live ID and that is the ID I entered the first try of subscribing. The first time it said I was entering the wrong password but it was the right password because when I went to the Live site to sign in everything was fine. The OneCare subscribe button locked me out because it said I entered the wrong password too many times. I updated and changed the Live ID pasword and tried again to no avail. I even uninstalled OneCare and reinstalled but that failed too.

I can't get support help because it says I'm not subscribed. I need help or a phone number to contact support because the help in the OneCare just sends me in circles that are no help at all and now I'm just frustrated after 3 days of searching. The store version says it is expiring in 12 days. Please please help.

Thanks
    Monday, January 12, 2009 8:56 PM

Answers