Need to download all files from multiple tabs on a website using any scripting languages RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I need to know if there's a way to download all type of files, with diff file extensions, on a multiple tabs, ie...it has multiple pages 1-10, each page contains more than 100+ files, that I need to download?

Any ideas/suggestions on what script(s) will work?

TB

• Changed type Bill_Stewart Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:42 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:42 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:22 PM

All replies

• Maybe.  What have you tried?

\_(ツ)_/

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 9:44 PM
  • I don't have anything yet, right now it just manual download

TB

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:59 PM
  • Without some idea of what you are trying to do we cannot help.  Every browser does this differently.  What is a "page"?  What is a "tab"?    A web site has HTML but pages are not part of the site but are things that a site can define.  A "tab" in an object on a browser that displays a site.  

Without some idea of how the Internet and web sites work you are not able to explain what you want. Also, most browsers cannot be scripted.

I recommend learning a bit more about the web and browsers before trying to ask a question.

\_(ツ)_/

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:42 PM
  • Maybe this layout will help to clear what I meant. So, when open a web page from a website, inside this web page, there's a form contains multiple tabs, each tab has their check boxes how many depends.  The goal is to download all the selected check boxes on each tab.  

TB

• Edited by Thap Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:38 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:35 PM
  • Please read the following post first. It is right at the top of this forum:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 7:02 PM