none
My Profile page issue

Question

• Hi

My profile page stop working since afternoon.(near 2-3 hours),reply not count,activity also stoped,etc..Is there someone else in the same issue?

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees,and confers no rights. Best regards Burak Uğur

Monday, May 2, 2016 2:45 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Now that you mention it, yes, I'm seeing the same issue.

The best way to report this will be to send an email in to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com.

• Marked as answer by Burak Uğur Monday, May 2, 2016 2:57 PM
    Monday, May 2, 2016 2:53 PM
  • Yes, I'm seeing the same result. It has happed in the past and usually will catch up sooner or later. You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, May 2, 2016 2:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Now that you mention it, yes, I'm seeing the same issue.

The best way to report this will be to send an email in to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com.

Monday, May 2, 2016 2:53 PM
  • Yes, I'm seeing the same result. It has happed in the past and usually will catch up sooner or later. You can also send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, May 2, 2016 2:54 PM
  • OK,Thanks all for information..

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees,and confers no rights. Best regards Burak Uğur

Monday, May 2, 2016 2:57 PM