FAXCOMLib RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am using FaxCom Lib in our application. actually i am sending images which are in the form of TIFF formate, By the following like code..

FAXCOMLib.FaxDoc fd;
                            FAXCOMLib.FaxServer fs = new FAXCOMLib.FaxServerClass();

fs.Connect(".");
                            fd = (FAXCOMLib.FaxDoc)fs.CreateDocument(@"C:\test.tif");
                            fd.FaxNumber = "89898";
                            fd.RecipientName = "tsagdhbwas"; ;
                            fd.SenderName = "askhdkjja";

fd.Send();

it was working will with, some tiff files but not with all, for most of the Images it is giving error like .. 

{"The object identifier does not represent a valid object. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800710D8)"}

{System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
    error code = -2147020584
    source = "Interop.FAXCOMLib"
    stack trace = "   at FAXCOMLib.IFaxDoc.Send()\r\n   at ConsoleApplication1.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\\MOI Fax Agent\\ConsoleApplication1\\ConsoleApplication1\\Program.cs:line 63\r\n   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)\r\n   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

as my observation, FAXCOMLIB will do process with printer like driver, and capture print image from the file what we specified with in the code, but all images what ihave are working with if i do print with fax drives which are coming up when i install Fax console. 

Thanks and Regards 
    Ranganadh Kodali

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:27 PM

Answers