Multiple issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have had no luck with this product. I purchased it to resolve conflicts with other software manufactures. I though Micrsoft could get it right. In the middle of being online, Any browser including IE needs to shut down or Windows Live needs to shut down and sometimes Windows Live goes red and I cannot get it to recover no buttons work have to restart and sometimes it will work again. I have unistalled all other anti-virus software, my computer is almost empty on the hard drive, 2 gig of memory (new)

Looks more like I should have bought a Mac.
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 11:23 PM

Answers

•  Webcuda wrote:
    I have had no luck with this product. I purchased it to resolve conflicts with other software manufactures. I though Micrsoft could get it right. In the middle of being online, Any browser including IE needs to shut down or Windows Live needs to shut down and sometimes Windows Live goes red and I cannot get it to recover no buttons work have to restart and sometimes it will work again. I have unistalled all other anti-virus software, my computer is almost empty on the hard drive, 2 gig of memory (new)

Looks more like I should have bought a Mac.

It actually sounds like your computer has multiple problems. Please contact support for help in determining what can be done to resolve them.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve
    Monday, March 10, 2008 3:58 PM