locked
Microsoft.Crm.CrmConfigObjectNotFoundException: User Was Not Found RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi all,

    I have a stand alone ssrs server for CRM. Once the Crm installation is done i have added some custom and out-of -box reports using a solution. My custom reports are working but not my out-of-box reports, so i verified the data sources in SSRS server and found that MSCRM_FetchDataSource is not connecting. when i tried to test connection it throws an error like

    Microsoft.Crm.CrmConfigObjectNotFoundException: User Was Not Found

    Awaiting replies

    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:47 PM

Answers

All replies

  • see if this helps

    http://www.ryanonrails.com/2011/08/09/microsoft-crm-crmconfigobjectnotfoundexception-user-was-not-found


    Regards, Donna

    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:15 PM
  • Hi Donna,

    Thanks for you reply. I have viewed that link and i think the installation of email router is not a solution in this Scenario, as without router reports the reports can be executed. The issue occurs only when i move to a stand alone server. 


    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:41 PM
  • I don't understand your reference to the email router.  Here is the article. It doesn't include a reference to the email router. 

    Whenever I ran a report in SSRS I kept getting:

    “Microsoft.Crm.CrmConfigObjectNotFoundException: User Was Not Found”

    It’s weird because I was able to login to CRM with that user account. It turns out that the user had been deleted from AD then re-added (without my knowledge). I disabled the current user in CRM and re-added the user to CRM and everything worked just fine from there on out. It’s almost like the old user’s GUID wasn’t matching with the new user’s GUID.

    I suspect your user credentials are not getting passed correctly in the 'stand alone' server scenario or something is not quite right with your AD setup.


    Regards, Donna

    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:37 PM
  • The issue got resolved after registering SPN.
    Monday, June 22, 2015 10:54 AM