none
Danish dictionary in Live Writer 2009.. when?

Question

• Hi,
    I'm a teacher from Denmark who have been using Live Writer for some time privately, but not yet for schoolpurpose, why? Because Live Writer 2009 doesn't have a Danish dictionary, can anyone tell me when it will come?

I'm currently a student at Aarhus University, Educational School and have done a study about the use of Live Spaces in the classroom.. and when Word and Live Writer itself is too un-useable Live Writer is the only hope that is left :) I have found some unhandy ways to cheat your program, but that won't work!

Please make Live Writer usable for Danish schoolchildren! :)
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:28 PM

All replies

• Than you for the feedback.  I don't know when Danish dictionaries are coming.  Each release we are going to try and add more and more dictionaries.  We are no using simlair dictionary framework as Microsoft Office, so hopefully we can get more dictionaries faster.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Monday, June 8, 2009 2:47 AM
  • Thank you very much for the reply!
    I have done my study now, and it turns out that the children also think that Live Writer is the only hope :) I'am going to "defend" my study this week, and I will say that Live Writer in the future will support Danish dictionary.. Is it possible for you to say how far in the future we are talking about (aprox. end 2009 or)?
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:24 PM