MS Money 2004 and Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using MS Money 2004 with Windows 10.  Everything seems to be working fine except for one thing.  The Payee drop down window opens automatically as it has been setup to, but the Payee names do not show up.  Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks for any help.  Mike

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:00 AM

All replies

• This issue was reported a long time ago:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fuG1vnjIBdAJ:dbaspot.com/object/microsoft-money/124563-drop-down-payee-list-missing.html+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

but I have seen no resolution.  (Note that the link is to Google archive.  The original page is gone.)

One thing to try is File>Repair Money File>Quick File Repair.  It can't hurt and might help.  You could also try the Standard File Repair, but this will blow away all your customized reports so your may want to hold off on that for now.

There may be other options.  Please post back with:

- your version of Money (Help>About)

- are you in the US or elsewhere?

- did you reinstall Money from a disk?

Bill Becker

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 2:42 AM
  • I tried the Quick File Repair and it is now working.  Thanks for your help.

FYI: the Version is 12.0, I am in the US, and I did not reinstall Money from a disk.

Mike

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 1:32 PM
  • I Mister Bill

i'm french and i need to instal Money one more time because i reboot my pc

how i can find my lost program because when i instal disc origine the program want to start as a new Customer?

many thanks

Laurent

(I spee

k french usually)

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:43 AM
  • You will find the installation file for the French version of MSMoney in the first post in this Forum - QFE3. Bonne Chance!

Dr AS

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:21 AM

• After you install Money, find your Money.mny file and double-click on it.

From Google translate:

Après l'installation, trouver votre fichier Money.mny et double-cliquez dessus.

Bill Becker

• Edited by Bill Becker Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:52 PM Original text didn't appear
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:48 PM