none
MOS Certification - Word 2007 RRS feed

Answers

• If you mean can you use these in the exam (although you don't say exactly what you mean by, "short cuts") I believe that, as long as the answer is right, you can.

Saturday, August 6, 2011 6:05 AM
  • I am sorry I don't understand the question very well. I have taken the MOS excel 2007 exam passed in my second attempt. In the exam you will be provided a real office 2007 so what ever you can do you should be able to do so. I only got 50 minutes to finish 17 exam question so I didn't get a chance to explore all. Not all question are same difficulty. Some questions are easy you can answer quickly while others are difficult and some are some are in between. Do not divide the time equally. I made this mistake in my first attempt. If you have difficulty in understanding the question mark and move forward there may be easy questions left unanswered. You can come back to the question that you marked. I hope this explains.

Umapathy (உமாபதி) MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration, BSc, MCP, A+, MCDST
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:11 AM

All replies

• If you mean can you use these in the exam (although you don't say exactly what you mean by, "short cuts") I believe that, as long as the answer is right, you can.

Saturday, August 6, 2011 6:05 AM
  • I am sorry I don't understand the question very well. I have taken the MOS excel 2007 exam passed in my second attempt. In the exam you will be provided a real office 2007 so what ever you can do you should be able to do so. I only got 50 minutes to finish 17 exam question so I didn't get a chance to explore all. Not all question are same difficulty. Some questions are easy you can answer quickly while others are difficult and some are some are in between. Do not divide the time equally. I made this mistake in my first attempt. If you have difficulty in understanding the question mark and move forward there may be easy questions left unanswered. You can come back to the question that you marked. I hope this explains.

Umapathy (உமாபதி) MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration, BSc, MCP, A+, MCDST
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:11 AM