none
My Win10 problem post just reported as spam RRS feed

• Question

• I submitted it

It came back with a Captcha which I entered and submitted

It seemed to be posted OK, but I noticed the captcah re-submit had messed up the title (turning ' into a &... code), so I edited that and re-submitted and now it's marked as spam. On my urgent problem -great.

Please fix this ASAP.

Here's the post:  https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/c68b8c6f-dc82-42b7-87e4-5a8b64167da8/cant-run-powershell-as-administrator-since-1709-upgrade-many-winx-commands-broken-some-ps-cmdlets

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Actually the post does seem to be visible in the forum, just without my title edit.  I won't try and edit it again until I have verification that I'm verified or whatever.

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:33 PM
  • You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

Also I checked your thread and it is not currently marked spam.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:20 PM
  • Thanks Dave, I have done so.

I was later able to reply to my new thread, and an edit also worked, so I guess the spam detection was erroneous, or was undone.   But I've applied for verification as well to hopefully avoid any future problems.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:36 PM
  • Glad it works but it may happen again until they get around to doing your verification which should happen within 24 hours or so.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:38 PM