Gallery Storyteller achievements not registering RRS feed

• Question

• I have been going through a lot of the scripts on the TechNet Gallery Scriptcenter, answering questions about the scripts and starting discussions.  The Gallery Storyteller II achievement only requires 10 replies and 5 new discussions, of which I have more than double.  Is there an issue with the gallery recognizing discussions?
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it answered your question, remember to "Mark as Answer".

Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration toolkit
    Sunday, September 11, 2011 4:48 PM

Answers

• Just looked at it and I see the problem. Look in 24 hours and it should be there.

Update: Actually check back tomorrow. We are doing a release today and so I can't yet process the change that needs to go in.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:23 PM

All replies

• I believe you have to (1) Start a question. (2) Reply to the question thread that you started. Then you have one storyteller credit. I suggest counting the number of questions you started that you also replied to. If it's over 5, then you might need to worry.

Let me know if you verify this or find more accurate/detailed information.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Monday, September 12, 2011 5:39 PM
  • I went through some of the gallery this morning looking for replies (since we currently do not have the option for notification) and saw at least 5 discussions that I started and replied to.
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it answered your question, remember to "Mark as Answer".

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration toolkit
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:16 PM
  • Sean/Ed,

Can you clarify what this achievement requires?  It does not appear to be clear and is not being rewarded correctly with the current description.

Thanks,

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration tool
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 8:39 PM
  • Just looked at it and I see the problem. Look in 24 hours and it should be there.

Update: Actually check back tomorrow. We are doing a release today and so I can't yet process the change that needs to go in.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:23 PM
  • Just showed up at 6:48 PM EST.  Thanks Sean!

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration tool
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:53 PM
  • No problem Rich. Thanks for your patience.
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:54 PM