puzzle hacker RRS feed

• Question

• hey guys i found this site www.puzzlehacker.com
    it has 75 pages and u have to solve da puzzle or clue on each page to get to the next.
    it is quite intresting and challenging. try it.
    i hope all u guys try it and we can discuss da problems n progress on dis thread....
    hope u guys enjoy this....do try it out 
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:00 AM

All replies

• how long have you made in this site. i am at ten.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:36 AM
  • well....i tried it out long back....this site....and s'far as i rem.....i got to the 20's.....and i got real stuck n cudnt move ahead.....what we can do in this forum is....whichever level ur stuck at....post up the question here...and the other group members can give u some suggestions....!!! What was level 10?
    Monday, September 17, 2007 1:52 AM

• its very tough to reach 75.....
    Monday, September 17, 2007 4:54 AM
  • hi i reached page no : 46 ..... But I cant Solve from that ...

can any one help mee to find the 47th page ....

9+8+0=17=1+7=8

TIRED

What should I do?

Whats is the answer ????

Monday, September 17, 2007 5:59 AM
  • Hey this is interesting. I did complete something similiar before, but it only 25 questions...

Thanks for the link....

Monday, September 17, 2007 11:10 AM
  • @mohan
    Hey./...i started doing it again....and i jumped ryt from page 15 to page 46,....!! and am stuck with the same thing rite now.,....did u jump too?? Or did u solve all the levels upto 46??
    Monday, September 17, 2007 1:04 PM
  • And people who are in d process of solvin it....plz DO post ur progress...and where ur stuck<<if u ever are>>...!!! Adios amigo...!! Im lost on 46...tried 'em all...!!! Jus dono wt to make of it....help wud be appreciated...!!!
    Monday, September 17, 2007 1:57 PM
  • yes vandhana ,

Me too jumped directly from 15 to 46 ....... but i cant proceed from that ??

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:43 AM
  • @Mohan...
    Well then we're at the same page...!! i cant proceed either...actually havent given much thought to it after that....what about the others?? ANYBODY at all is interested in this?? If noboy's even checking out the site and trying it out,i might as well del this thread...!!! Guess everyone's too busy............//?

PS.Mohan....tell me what ur doing....how did u get to #1....? Any pointers//.??
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:13 AM
  • Hi vandhana

Y you gonna delete the thread ! the thread is nice ! I think no body reached to that Webpage !! we have to think on our own !! I tried lots of combinations , but none of them worked !! Will try to my best !!

REgards

Mohan

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:12 AM