CitiCard downloads via Pocketsense... solution works! RRS feed

All replies

{

"id" = "md:1069" "ignore_txns_before_start_date" = "y" "uses_fi_tag" = "y" "access_type" = "OFX" "fi_name" = "Citi Cards" "bootstrap_url" = "https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXInterface" "fi_id" = "24909" "ofx_version" = "103" "app_id" = "QWIN" "fi_org" = "Citigroup" "app_ver" = "2700" }

In sites.dat:

<site>
        SiteName   : Citi Cards
        AcctType   : CCSTMT
        fiorg      : Citigroup
        fid        : 24909
    #    url        : https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc/CitiOfxManager.do
        url        : https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXInterface
        bankid     :
        brokerid   :
        appid      :
        appver     : 2700
        ofxver     : 103
        mininterval: 31
        timeOffset :
    </site>

Combined with enabling desktop apps, I have been back in business for three days.

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:00 PM
  • Andy, thanks. Success I think.

Andy's  url        : https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXInterface 

and  ofxver     : 103

and the Ken H info on the website activity together did it.

It is important to be running the newer PocketSense version that recognizes the ofxver     : 103.

Thanks again!!!

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:38 PM
  • Just noticed this conversation.

1. Well my Citi Card downloads continue to function with the original settings in my sites.dat file, but even though the file reveals that 7 days of transactions were requested, I’m getting every transaction since I opened the account in 2017. Money handles it fine though.

{BANKTRANLIST}
      {DTSTART}20190904120000
      {DTEND}20190910120000
      {STMTTRN}
      {TRNTYPE}DEBIT
      {DTPOSTED}20171219180000.000
      {TRNAMT}-9.78

EDIT: I see in the MS Money forum that OFXVER: 103 might provide better results now. I’ll try that…

2. Success. OFX: 103 provides better results, as I now get transactions going back to July 2019 now, rather than Dec 2017. AppVer and MinInterval seemed to have no effect.  I haven’t yet altered (or tried) the url though.

I’ll update my Settings article to reflect.

• Edited by ameridan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:16 PM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:05 PM
  • Nice. Which URL are you using? I used the new one that Andy suggested, but I did not go back and try the previous one after doing the ofxver 103 stuff. Once it worked great, I stopped.

I am not clear on how ClientUID and ConnectKey get used in the 2-factor authentication method.  I suspect ConnectKey comes from the server.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:36 PM
  • I'm still using the original url. 

I don't see any clientUID in my sites.dat file, so I'm not sure what that is all about ;)  Instead, I think they are in the connect.key file.

• Edited by ameridan Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:25 PM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:14 PM
  • I'm still using the original url. 

I don't see any clientUID in my sites.dat file, so I'm not sure what that is all about ;)  Instead, I think they are in the connect.key file.

Thanks. ClientUID: is the last line in my sites.dat. I think some PocketSense version put it there. I grepped my Pocketsense folder and got these matches:

ofx.py:#   - Added support for OFX version 103 and ClientUID parameter.  The version is defined in sites.dat for a
    ofx.py:#     specific site entry, and the ClientUID is auto-generated for the client and saved in sites.dat
    ofx.py:#   - Add support for site and user specific ClientUID
    site_cfg.py:#   - Added support for OFX version 103 and ClientUID
    site_cfg.py:#   -remove ClientUID from general settings.  begin storing per site+username in ofx.py
    sites.template:# 28Aug2012*rlc:  -Added support for OFX version 103 (for sites that require ClientUID)

So anyway, I agree that the ConnectKey is going to be the important one.

The ConnectKeys are viewable

PocketSense OFX Download Python Scripts, Ver: 24-Aug-2018

----------Main Menu-----------
    1. Add or Modify Account
    2. List Accounts
    3. Delete Account (or reset connection)
    4. Encrypt account settings

6. Enable Stock/Fund Quotes
    7. Test Account
    8. About
    0. Save & Exit
    ------------------------------
    Selection: [0] 2
    Show account connection keys? Y/N [N]: y

Ameridan, FYI, I had posted this onto your site previously, and it said awaiting moderation:

Cal Learner. said
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
     September 9, 2019 @ 9:02 PM  
    Ken H et al:
     To summarize the Andy Dingwall’s solution, use the newer scripts. In sites.dat, have
     url : https://mobilesoa.citi.com/CitiOFXInterface
     and
     ofxver : 103

I will be doing more testing. This still needs the Ken H solution for the first download. Then, I think, ClientUID gets remembered.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:40 PM
  • I don't see any clientUID in my sites.dat file, so I'm not sure what that is all about ;)  Instead, I think they are in the connect.key file.

clientUID is just a unique value (most use uuid) per user/login.

Most tool will auto-generate this value and send it on 1st request. For citi, it would be sent during the initial 10m window.

From then on, the client suppose to send the same clientUID in subsequent requests.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:13 PM