Workflows for account-data from selected customer in business process RRS feed

• Question

• Hello @ all,

i am new in dynanmics an try to create a new business process with 2 entities.

For Example: Telefoncall and Account

I want to select the customer while he is calling and than switch to the next process step with the entity Account.

In the last step the data should filled in by a process.

I could not switch to the next step, because of the error message that no account is selected.

Friday, June 5, 2015 2:07 PM

All replies

• What happens if you make the Regarding field on the Call about the Account?

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Friday, June 5, 2015 3:38 PM
  • I have fill up data into different account field in the call entity, but i i want to go to the next stage with the entity account, i get a message that i have to choose an account before.

Monday, June 8, 2015 1:27 PM
  • I found the following: http://www.catapulterp.com/blog/dynamics-crm-support/managing-cross-entity-business-process-flows-crm-2013/

"By default, BPF does not create CRM records when transitioning between entities. 
    You are, however, given the ability to lookup related records, or create new records from within the BPF.

CRM 2013 Next Stage

To simplify things, we typically develop a simple workflow or plugin that automatically creates a record in the related entity, allowing the user to seamlessly continue through the BPF.

I search for an workflow example for such cases.To transfer account data from "call" to "account" entity.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:35 AM