Why does my computer not allow me to download free softwares or anything else? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm a 15 year a student.

I'm actually here to ask one main problem which happened to me not long ago. After scanning my computer 3 days ago, It actually sort of triggered some virus which doesn't allow me to download things for eg. in blogskins, when i click on blogger which means to download a template for blogger, the download table opens up but when i click open , it actually says that i do not have enough space in my computer and i cannot open it up unless i close some programs. i did that and the problem still persisted.

can somebody help me? give me tips? usually i have no problems with my computer, but now, not being able to open or save in my computer, its making things difficult for me because i have internet homework and i won't be able to open it until these problems stop persisting.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:50 PM

Answers

•  Dapho wrote:

I'm a 15 year a student.

I'm actually here to ask one main problem which happened to me not long ago. After scanning my computer 3 days ago, It actually sort of triggered some virus which doesn't allow me to download things for eg. in blogskins, when i click on blogger which means to download a template for blogger, the download table opens up but when i click open , it actually says that i do not have enough space in my computer and i cannot open it up unless i close some programs. i did that and the problem still persisted.

can somebody help me? give me tips? usually i have no problems with my computer, but now, not being able to open or save in my computer, its making things difficult for me because i have internet homework and i won't be able to open it until these problems stop persisting.

It appears your posting is not Genuine Advantage specific. In order to provide specific support for the issue you describe I would recommend you check your support options available for Windows here:

www.support.microsoft.com

Hope this helps

dave

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:15 PM

All replies

• Email the Windows Update support team (free service): http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=6527
    Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:02 PM
  •  Dapho wrote:

I'm a 15 year a student.

It appears your posting is not Genuine Advantage specific. In order to provide specific support for the issue you describe I would recommend you check your support options available for Windows here:

www.support.microsoft.com

Hope this helps

dave

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:15 PM