ID3242: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we are getting an error when SSIS Package is writing the data into CRM 2013 Application using CRM 2013 SDK.

Please find the error log as below.

[Update Contact into CRM [792]] Error: System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail. ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: ID3242: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized.
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory`1.SecurityRequestChannel.ProcessReply(Message reply, SecurityProtocolCorrelationState correlationState, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory`1.SecurityRequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)

Can you please suggest us how to proceed on this isssue.

Thanks & Regards, Anil

Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:13 AM

Answers

• If you think this is due to a specific operation your SSIS package is performing, you can enable trace logging in CRM.  That should give you plenty of detail to review.
    • Marked as answer by anil yaaram Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:13 AM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 1:28 PM

All replies

• I believe SSIS still goes through the standard CRM Web Services.  It will therefore try to validate the user account that is attempting access via the network.  Is the package running under a user account that has user access to your CRM Organization?

Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:46 PM
  • Hi JBlaesk,

Thanks for your reply and Sorry as i didn't mention that, The Package was running till 1 hour and after 1hour it was getting failed and giving the error "Security token couldn't be authenticated or authorized".

and this package was scheduled in Sqlserver Agent and user is System.

i have seen there is no logs in CRM 2013 application and ADFS server for this issue.

Thanks & Regards, Anil

Friday, January 23, 2015 10:23 AM
  • If you think this is due to a specific operation your SSIS package is performing, you can enable trace logging in CRM.  That should give you plenty of detail to review.
    • Marked as answer by anil yaaram Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:13 AM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 1:28 PM
  • Thanks JBlaeske :)

I have enabled the trace and found the issue is: Security token has default time settings is: 1 hr.So, if i increase the time settings of this token or change my code is the resolution.

Thanks & Regards, Anil

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:13 AM