Is there any event(similar to SortCompareEvent) to sort in sfttree when my itemdata is an object? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to use SortCompareEvent of sfttree to sort. But SortCompareEvent only accept integer values. But I expect SortCompareEvent to accept object values. Is there any other SortCompareEvent in sfttree which accepts object value? Or Please let me know if any other way to achieve this?

private void SftRequest_SortCompare(Object eventSender, AxSftTreeLib70._DSftTreeEvents_SortCompareEvent eventArgs)
    {
         //code
    }

Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:42 AM

All replies

• If this is a third-party product, did you check the samples (“PartSample3”) or contact Technical Support?

Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:22 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

This forum is for discussing the windows desktop development, it is c++ focus and related to the windows desktop api.

As comment, you could contact the technical support of sfttree. I will move this thread to the off-topic forum, Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 29, 2020 1:49 AM