Forum Recognition: Changes Coming Soon! RRS feed

Answers

• There's some issue where if you mark something as a Question and then either lock it or change it to a Discussion and and lock it, it's still an unanswered question in the system. And if I answer it, change it to a Discussion, and lock it, then it's still Unanswered. So now I'm going to try just Answering it, leaving it as a Question, and Locking it to close it. That should do it.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:17 PM

All replies

• These are great new features!

Marking an answer to close this thread. Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:51 AM
  • There's some issue where if you mark something as a Question and then either lock it or change it to a Discussion and and lock it, it's still an unanswered question in the system. And if I answer it, change it to a Discussion, and lock it, then it's still Unanswered. So now I'm going to try just Answering it, leaving it as a Question, and Locking it to close it. That should do it.

Thanks!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:17 PM