locked
CRM 2011 Importing organization with eservice installed RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello,

    I have just installed CRM 2011 and the default organization is functioning properly and everything. I have imported my previous 4.0 organization by backing up the database and moving it to the new server then running the import wizard. My previous organization is using the eservice accelerator and when I imported it organization this came over in the settings page. I get an odd display of my settings page as you can see with this picture. Is there a way for me to fix this or can I disable the accelorator and reimport the org?

    Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:58 PM

All replies

  • Hi,

    Because you moved it to a new server, i recommend re-installing the e-service accelerator. It obviously cannot find the proper ASPX pages.


    http://mscrmblog.net
    Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist
    Microsoft Certified CRM Developer
    Friday, March 11, 2011 4:23 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. I moved from version 4 to version 5(2011). The accelerator is only for version 4, the new version is managed differently and does not have a section in the settings menu. I have installed the new version of the accelerator on my test org and it is working fine. My main concern is that my setting menu is all messed up. I would like to get that looking like a normal settings left side nav.
    Friday, March 11, 2011 3:46 PM