How to parametarizeee the string body in VSTS 2008? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    Please sugest me how to param the follwing sting body in my web
    {"dto":{"__type":"PersonalInformation.DTO","FirstName":"abc","FatherName":"abc","MiddleName":"","LastName":"abc","DOB":"01-01-1979","Gender":"1","ResidentialStatus":"1","PAN":"TESTA1232A","Address1":"123","Address2":"","Address3":"","Address4":"test","City":"test","State":"15","PinCode":"123123","PhoneNo":"57642132","STDCode":"080","EmailId":"test@test.com","MobileNo":"","TechFlag":"1"},"taxPayerID":"159783","tableCounter":"1"}

I have to pram the bolded value, how can i param this kind of string body. will i be able to do it from .csv or xml.. if xml.. please give example
    Thanks
    KEshav

• Moved by Hua Chen Friday, May 29, 2009 4:14 AM Not sure the field of issue (From:Team Foundation Server - Administration)
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Keshav,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question.

Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about ?

Have a nice day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 6:01 PM
  • Try another VSTS forum on MSDN.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, August 5, 2012 4:41 AM