Compatibility with quickbooks RRS feed

• Question

• I am switching to Windows 7 and my version of Quickbooks is not compatible.

On the assumption that Microsoft Money will run in Win 7, is there a way to import my QB data into MM?

Since I don't see a method for this forum to send notifications, would you please respond to madferraristi@msn.com, thanks.
    Monday, December 19, 2011 5:46 PM

All replies

• There is a method for getting notifications. Let's see if that happens.

Regarding QB to Microsoft Money, I doubt that you would find that to be what you want. Money can import QIF files, but I don't know that QB will make those. I don't remember anybody posting about having made that conversion

Instead, you might look at getting QB to work on Windows 7. If you can, consider getting Window 7 32-bit; compatibilty may be  better than with 64-bit. Also, consider getting (or upgrading to) a version of Window 7 that supports XP mode.  I know that Ultimate does that. Your version of QB may work fine. Intuit says "Intuit does not recommend using QuickBooks 2007 or earlier on Windows 7", but that does not indicate to what degree things will (or may) not work properly.

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF12783 may offer some useful info. Good luck.

Monday, December 19, 2011 7:21 PM