none
No.Of posts exceeded the limit ?

Question

• Why am I often receiving this error when posting a question on forum ?

I barely past like 1-2 question a day, not sure why but this is happening often to me ?

Is something issue with Microsoft subscription forum ? I dont get any alerts, questions a re not getting posted.

Can moderator please take a look at this issue ?

• Moved by Kamlesh Koomar Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:37 PM Not Related to BizTalk
    Monday, February 6, 2017 9:26 PM

Answers

• This looks like some strange forum's bug. I suggest to report it to fissues at microsoft dot com and post here their reply on that problem.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:50 PM
  • Can moderator please take a look at this issue ?

We cannot access that info. I'd send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can investigate the issue.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:25 PM

All replies

• Yes I am also experiencing the same, dont know what is he issue when posting.

The moderator needs to look into this and fix it

MBH

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:04 AM
  • Hi Sunny,

This is not a right forum to provide you the proper response. I am moving your thread to related forum to get the response.

Thanks,

If my reply is helpful please mark as Answer or vote as Helpful.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:36 PM
  • This looks like some strange forum's bug. I suggest to report it to fissues at microsoft dot com and post here their reply on that problem.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:50 PM
  • Yes I am also experiencing the same, dont know what is he issue when posting.

Since you have 155 points your account should already be verified so I'd send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:51 PM
  • Why am I often receiving this error when posting a question on forum ?

I barely past like 1-2 question a day, not sure why but this is happening often to me ?

Is something issue with Microsoft subscription forum ? I dont get any alerts, questions a re not getting posted.

I'd do two things. I'd request verification in this thread with your request.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/23148b73-9258-42a7-9d38-ad2e910d18a4/verify-your-account-37?forum=reportabug

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home

I'd also send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can investigate the issue.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:53 PM
  • Why am I often receiving this error when posting a question on forum ? I am trying to login and post through this email in msdn forums but having issues. Its always complaining  No.of posts exceeded the limit ?

MBH

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:18 PM
  • Can moderator please take a look at this issue ?

We cannot access that info. I'd send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can investigate the issue.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:25 PM
    • Your number of posts today has exceeded the limit.

any solution?

Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:15 PM
    • Your number of posts today has exceeded the limit.

any solution?

I'll post an update here if / when I get a reply.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c34e6e46-e1aa-440d-a300-443d528c2b52/posting-issue?forum=reportabug

alternately you can email fisuues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:22 PM