why my site don't get index by msn? RRS feed

• Question

•  

My site www.endvelt.co.il  don't get indexed by MSN, even though on Google and Yahoo I'm already indexed and have a good  rankings.
    I submitted a sitemap.xml three months ago and msnbot visit my site since then.
    what is the problem?
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:14 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I see that Google has 3/ Yahoo 2 pages indexed. It is possible that your site is still new with very few backlinks. It is well known that MSNbot is slower to pick up new sites which is probably the case here. I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of the indexing and ranking forums to get a better understanding of how our crawler works and what you can do to help increase your rank and indexing.

Brett

Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I see that Google has 3/ Yahoo 2 pages indexed. It is possible that your site is still new with very few backlinks. It is well known that MSNbot is slower to pick up new sites which is probably the case here. I suggest reading our FAQs located at the top of the indexing and ranking forums to get a better understanding of how our crawler works and what you can do to help increase your rank and indexing.

Brett

Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:55 PM
  • Brett hi,

I think that its something else

my site www.endvet.co.il all ready got a score but after 3 weeks the score/index

are gone.

the same thing happened to another site that i manage

www.lidany.co.il .  yesterday the site lost his score/index in MSN

why?

please, i need your help/advice

thank

golan

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 9:05 AM