none
You do not have permission to view this directory or page. RRS feed

• Question

• I deployed a <g class="gr_ gr_15 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="15" id="15">laravel</g> project through Bitbucket. All pages are working except one where I get a "You do not have permission to view this directory or page." error. I tried changing permissions in FTP, deployed the project again and still the same error.
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Lara-J,

is your issue related with MS Access Application?

from your above description all I understand that you are trying to deploy one project and one of the page is not working and you got the error.

if your issue is related with Access Application then let me know about that and provide further details so that I can try to reproduce the issue on my side and try to solve the issue.

if your issue is not related with Access application then try to find a suitable forum as per your issue.

on this forum we only handles the issues related with Access Application.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 7:07 AM