one care online safty scanner RRS feed

• Question

• I just ran a complete scan of my system with the online one care safety scanner and it found 153 registry errors.  However, the safety scanner didn't fix the errors.  it tried but couldn't.  I ran it a few times and I always get the same amount of errors.  I am wondering if anybody knows how I can get these errors fixed?  I am running windows 7 ultimate 64bit!
    • Moved by Kenneth Lee Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:05 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 12:02 AM

All replies

• If you run it on IE8 64 Bit then it could create some problems.

Try running this clean-up tool:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/c/b/4cb845e7-1076-437b-852a-7842a8ab13c8/OneCareCleanUp.exe

Install latest Adobe flash player ActiveX then install the live one care Windows Vista and Windows 7 edition . Stop third party antivirus program and allow firewall to run Live One Care. 

For your information do not use Windows Defender and other antivirus software simultaneously.

For Security reason you can use Microsoft security Essentials. I have been using it since, January 2009. Never find that it has failed to detect any attack.  

For uninstalling reason use Revo uninstaller freeware

(www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

For registry issues you can try freeware like CCleaner (www.piriform.com/) with CCEnhancer  (thewebatom.net/programs/ccleaner-enhancer/ ) which could solve lot of registry issues. If you want to paid then use uniblue registry booster>>

please note that I do not come here to advertise for any third party product. Just give you the parallel solution of live one care due to Microsoft stopped selling or any up gradation for live one care.

Please reply post as answered if finds it is helpful. Please let me know what happened next.

Noman Fayez
    • Proposed as answer by Khan Ahmed Wednesday, November 3, 2010 10:23 PM
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 1:04 PM