none
I Want My MCTS Certificate? RRS feed

• Question

• I Had Completed The Following Exams Of Microsoft.
    (70-526) (70-536) (70-548) After Completeing The Exams I Had Created A MCP Membersite ID.I Had Created This ID Before 6 Months.But Now Also I Din't Get My Certificate Of MCTS.
    Please Help Me Out.
    Friday, June 25, 2010 7:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Raj ,

You mean you dont have the certs on your login area ?

If yes than contact to Microsoft for this just click on Contact us which should be in the bottom of the page of your login area.

And if you want to get your certs Hard Copy than Order your cert to Microsoft they will ship you on your address.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Friday, June 25, 2010 7:48 AM
  • I suggest that you choose the option "View My Transcript" in the MCP Member Site. This should list the individual exams that you passed. If one of the exams is missing, this can mean that it got "lost" or that you took it under a different MCP ID.

If it is the latter (different IDs), you will need to merge your separate IDs into a single one. You can verify the ID by taking a look at the printed reports that you got after you completed your exams. Please verify that they all show the same ID number. If the MCP IDs are different, you will need to call the regional service center to have them merged.

If an exam is missing from your transcript, but you have the printed report showing that you passed it, you can call Prometric and get them to fix it. They will ask you to mail them a scanned copy of your report (at least they did in my case).

If all the exams appear on your Transcript, and yet the transcript doesn't display the MCTS and MCPD certifications, then something has gone wrong and you will have to call the RSC to get it fixed. Please allow a few days after the exams are completed before you check for the certifications; the process is not immediate.

Friday, June 25, 2010 4:31 PM
  • Dear Raj,

Microsoft had stop sending Free Hard Copy of Certificates by post or Courier(Except MCT).

They made it available to Download from your MCP Site itself. To Download your certificates use the following steps

1) Login using your MCP login and Password to the following address http://mcp.microsoft.com. it will brings you to your home page

2) Then Click on Download Certificates from the options displayed in the MCP home page

3) Click on Log on to MCP Digital Certification tool  and Click on Certificate Manager - download your certificates in PDF or XPS format

4) Now it will list all the Certificates whatever you have earned after the exam. Select the certificates and type PDF or XPS.

5) Click on download to start the downloading.

6) if Certificates not available there, then back to you MCP home page and click on View Transcript option. from here you can verify what you have earned.

if still it is not ok then Contact RSC of Microsoft by using toll free number.

Hope this will help out

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Monday, June 28, 2010 11:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Raj ,

You mean you dont have the certs on your login area ?

If yes than contact to Microsoft for this just click on Contact us which should be in the bottom of the page of your login area.

And if you want to get your certs Hard Copy than Order your cert to Microsoft they will ship you on your address.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Friday, June 25, 2010 7:48 AM
  • I suggest that you choose the option "View My Transcript" in the MCP Member Site. This should list the individual exams that you passed. If one of the exams is missing, this can mean that it got "lost" or that you took it under a different MCP ID.

If it is the latter (different IDs), you will need to merge your separate IDs into a single one. You can verify the ID by taking a look at the printed reports that you got after you completed your exams. Please verify that they all show the same ID number. If the MCP IDs are different, you will need to call the regional service center to have them merged.

If an exam is missing from your transcript, but you have the printed report showing that you passed it, you can call Prometric and get them to fix it. They will ask you to mail them a scanned copy of your report (at least they did in my case).

If all the exams appear on your Transcript, and yet the transcript doesn't display the MCTS and MCPD certifications, then something has gone wrong and you will have to call the RSC to get it fixed. Please allow a few days after the exams are completed before you check for the certifications; the process is not immediate.

Friday, June 25, 2010 4:31 PM
  • Dear Raj,

Microsoft had stop sending Free Hard Copy of Certificates by post or Courier(Except MCT).

They made it available to Download from your MCP Site itself. To Download your certificates use the following steps

1) Login using your MCP login and Password to the following address http://mcp.microsoft.com. it will brings you to your home page

2) Then Click on Download Certificates from the options displayed in the MCP home page

3) Click on Log on to MCP Digital Certification tool  and Click on Certificate Manager - download your certificates in PDF or XPS format

4) Now it will list all the Certificates whatever you have earned after the exam. Select the certificates and type PDF or XPS.

5) Click on download to start the downloading.

6) if Certificates not available there, then back to you MCP home page and click on View Transcript option. from here you can verify what you have earned.

if still it is not ok then Contact RSC of Microsoft by using toll free number.

Hope this will help out

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Monday, June 28, 2010 11:01 AM