ADD-IN : Duplication Info RRS feed

• Question

•  

The ADD-IN : 'Duplication Info' always shows "not a reparse point" under the first hard drive for each file that's supposed to be duplicated.

Does anyone know what this means and how to resolve ?

I think i remember that before PP1 it did work allright and showed a mark under the hard drive where the original file was and and under the hard drive where the duplication file was.

Friday, June 13, 2008 12:46 AM

Answers

•  matrix-z wrote:
    The ADD-IN : 'Duplication Info' always shows "not a reparse point" under the first hard drive for each file that's supposed to be duplicated.

I think i remember that before PP1 it did work allright and showed a mark under the hard drive where the original file was and and under the hard drive where the duplication file was.

You should try to contact the creator of the add-in so it can be fixed.  (You might find the creator by checking the Developers forum or mswhs.com.)

Friday, June 13, 2008 1:24 AM
  • I also recall it worked right before PP1, but now I get the same message as you.  Looks like it needs to be updated to work correctly.

Friday, June 13, 2008 1:44 PM

All replies

•  matrix-z wrote:

You should try to contact the creator of the add-in so it can be fixed.  (You might find the creator by checking the Developers forum or mswhs.com.)

Friday, June 13, 2008 1:24 AM
  • I also recall it worked right before PP1, but now I get the same message as you.  Looks like it needs to be updated to work correctly.

Friday, June 13, 2008 1:44 PM
  • I can confirm that I get exactly the same problem. I have left a note of this in the Forum for this Add-In on the We Got Served site.

Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:46 PM