Viewer couldn't see my screen with Sharedview RRS feed

• Question

• Tested Shareview with 2 PC's, sent a link from one to the other.  Setup went fine, but viewer PC only saw a garbled image.  Both running XP Pro, SP3.  Both have 2gb+ of ram.  What gives?  When the viewer PC offered to share back to the host, no problem, host could see viewer's PC just fine.

Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:54 PM

All replies

• Same Problem ,

Ran Shareview with 4 other different PC's I was host I could see there desktop fine . When going to share my desktop all was garbbled and scrambled.   SO ... we switched who was going to host the session . That didn't work same results.  Then I matched screen for screen in terms of resolution , and downsized to 16bit color ...still didn't do the trick.  Reinstalled direct x 9 , rebooted ... still same problem ..........also tried reinstalling beta one more time in case was bad download.  Product is only usable 1 sided and that would be all other pc's I can see no matter who was hosting the session. Oh and one other thing .. I tried various settings on the nvidia card thinking the settings was a bit radical ... but none of the settings seems to make a dent on the scrambled picture problem.
    Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:48 AM