Subscription Activation Fails to subscribe via online form but I'm billed RRS feed

• Question

• So my OneCare Live trail ended a few days ago and I got the $29.95 subscription offer and decided to go ahead and purchase the product.  I signed on with my Windows Live ID and filling out the credit card form to only receive a strange message stating my information was incorrect.  I tried 2 more times and then finally gave up.  I went to my banking web site to see if my cc account information was up to date and correct.  There I found 3 post dated charges my microsoft for $1 each.  After spending the last hour jumping through support hoops I'm still unable to get any online help.  I've followed the support links as recommended on this forum but I never make it to the email support page (since I'm not an actual subscriber yet I can't use the paid support options - although I should get something for my $3)... can someone get me a billing support number?  Otherwise I'm going to be forced to initiate 3 chargebacks via my bank/Visa against Microsoft.
    Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:53 AM

Answers

• Hello njappboy, I'm sorry you are having difficulty completing your subscription purchase. Send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.
    Jim
    Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:22 AM