Fonts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there
    I currently have a Blog (Blogger) and have just started using Live Writer - not sure what I'm doing yet but I have a few questions - the Help screen doesn't really tell you much!
    Is there any way you can save the font you choose to use - I am having to set it every time I want to upload to my blog!
    Can you centre your photos once they are uploaded - it doesn't seem to give you that option - only left and right!
    Sorry if these questions seem stupid!
    Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated or any other things I need to know!!!
    Monday, February 2, 2009 3:36 PM

All replies

• There is no way to make Windows Live Writer remember your font.  Instead of setting your font each time inside WLW you should change the default font in your Blogger template.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Monday, February 2, 2009 7:12 PM
  • On Blogger.com, try "Layout | Fonts and Colors" and then select "Text Font" from the listbox. After applying the font change to your blog, don't forget to tell Writer to re-detect your theme by doing "View | Refresh theme".
    Monday, February 2, 2009 11:01 PM
  • Hi there

Okay thanks - Unfortunately the font I want to use is not available in Blogger - Never Mind!
    Tuesday, February 3, 2009 2:26 PM