none
Configure your network fails with "Error 7002: The attempt to read or update the store failed. Another change is in progress". RRS feed

• Question

• So.. what does this mean?  Configure your network fails with "Error 7002: The attempt to read or update the store failed. Another change is in progress".

I'm trying to get Deployment working after someone else messed with it for a while, and wasn't able to get it setup.  I got it working very easily in a lab, so now I'm trying to fix it on our production headnode, and I'm not having a lot of luck.  The WDS service won't start.  I was getting an error about "Network name not found" when I ran through the "Configure your network" wizard.  I deleted all of the templates the guy created, and tried to clean things up as much as possible.  For some reason he deleted the REMINST share, so I recreated that.  I'm trying to configure DHCP, he manually installed DHCP and configured it, and also WDS I think, because scopes were visible, and WDS Deployment was also installed.  I uninstalled WDS deployment, rebooted.  Deleted the DHCP scopes, rebooted.  After all of that, I now see this "Another change is in progress" error.

Has anyone ran into this before?

Thanks,

Rob

Monday, October 31, 2011 9:04 PM

Answers

• Ok... I figured that one out.  In node management, I found the pending job under Executing, so, I stopped that, and then got new error messages.  Basically, I think the root issues is that WDSServer won't start.
    • Marked as answer by Rob-HPC Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:59 PM
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:59 PM

All replies

• WDS Service fails to start with the following error code: 0x8009000F.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 9:12 PM
  • Ok... I figured that one out.  In node management, I found the pending job under Executing, so, I stopped that, and then got new error messages.  Basically, I think the root issues is that WDSServer won't start.
    • Marked as answer by Rob-HPC Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:59 PM
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:59 PM