More space in MS Outlook RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am using MS Outlook and apparently it is running out of space.  Everything I open up my email I get a POP-up notice that I have to much emails in my Outlook.  How do I increase my memory space so it can holds more emails.  Also how can I manage my folder better. Please advise

lee
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:03 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:07 PM Off topic. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:41 PM

All replies

• I am using MS Outlook and apparently it is running out of space.  Everything I open up my email I get a POP-up notice that I have to much emails in my Outlook.  How do I increase my memory space so it can holds more emails.  Also how can I manage my folder better. Please advise

lee

What has this in common with the "Microsoft Security Essentials" anti-malware beta program ?

Verify where you post before to post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards Picsoe
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:04 PM
  • The forum you posted to is for the discussion of Microsoft Security Essentials beta.You can get help with Outlook here - http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:28 PM