Turn On Automatic Updates RRS feed

• Question

• OneCare has me in the red and keeps telling me to turn on my Automatic Updates. When I click the button "Turn On" button, provided in the message, nothing happens. Because, my Automatic Update function is already turned on, but my OneCare program does not recognize it. What can I do?

Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:43 PM

Answers

•  JAR7885 wrote:

OneCare has me in the red and keeps telling me to turn on my Automatic Updates. When I click the button "Turn On" button, provided in the message, nothing happens. Because, my Automatic Update function is already turned on, but my OneCare program does not recognize it. What can I do?

There have been a few reports of this, but usually, clicking the button in OneCare resolves it. Please contact support for assistance with this - 

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If it fails to validate your subscription, select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve
    Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:47 AM