Is IE 9 supported CRM 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

Is it supported IE 9 for CRM 4.0 . Because some of our users having the problem with this. When they try to open CRM site then it shows " Looking for Credentials tiles " and after some time it hangs.

Please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards, Sudhakar
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 10:30 AM

Answers

• Yes it is, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd979184.aspx

Is the crm website in the trusted sites zone and are you passing the credentials automatically for this zone?

My Blog
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 11:19 AM
  • HI,

In the latest releases of update rollup 17 for CRM 4 were fix a lot of problem with support IE9. I suggest you to instal last rollup. Whilst, there are some other ways which we could try out to fix it. Could you try reproducing the same after enabling the IE Compatibility View settings in IE 9 (in general it worked). See more detail here. And check is CRM site added to the trusted sites

Friday, June 10, 2011 12:07 PM

All replies

• Yes it is, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd979184.aspx

Is the crm website in the trusted sites zone and are you passing the credentials automatically for this zone?

My Blog
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 11:19 AM
  • Do you have update rollup 17 installed?
    Thursday, June 9, 2011 12:20 PM
  • I installed rollup 15 in the server. Shall I install rollups on client side also?
    Thanks & Regards, Sudhakar
    Friday, June 10, 2011 6:23 AM
  • HI,

In the latest releases of update rollup 17 for CRM 4 were fix a lot of problem with support IE9. I suggest you to instal last rollup. Whilst, there are some other ways which we could try out to fix it. Could you try reproducing the same after enabling the IE Compatibility View settings in IE 9 (in general it worked). See more detail here. And check is CRM site added to the trusted sites

Friday, June 10, 2011 12:07 PM