none
MCSA windows server 2012 r2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am thinking of doing an online MCSA windows server 2012 r2. I am also planning to go for certification. So, in order to start with what all i need? Please could anyone help me in this.

Thanks

Raj

Monday, May 18, 2015 8:49 PM

Answers

• Here is certification path for MCSA: Windows Server 2012

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx

So you need to pass 3 exams. I recomend you do them in order. First one would be  70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.

You can get free e-book here , get some free courses on MVA , jump starts , buy a book , download evaluatin copy here to practise, CBT Nuggets (my favourite), classroom training is great if you can afford it...

There are like million things you can do and find to help you and many of them are free. Guys like me (MCT) can help you get there faster by explaining you somethings that would take you some time and expirience to learn on your own but in the end it's up to you. Today, knowledge is only few clicks away and you can find any information if you really want to. In my opinion, expirience in tools you want to get certified, exploring and trying solutions are best way to bring you there.

Mustafa Toroman

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:15 PM

All replies

• Here is certification path for MCSA: Windows Server 2012

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx

So you need to pass 3 exams. I recomend you do them in order. First one would be  70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.

You can get free e-book here , get some free courses on MVA , jump starts , buy a book , download evaluatin copy here to practise, CBT Nuggets (my favourite), classroom training is great if you can afford it...

There are like million things you can do and find to help you and many of them are free. Guys like me (MCT) can help you get there faster by explaining you somethings that would take you some time and expirience to learn on your own but in the end it's up to you. Today, knowledge is only few clicks away and you can find any information if you really want to. In my opinion, expirience in tools you want to get certified, exploring and trying solutions are best way to bring you there.

Mustafa Toroman

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:15 PM
  • Hello Raj,

You will get to know all about the MCSA Course from here - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx

As you said that you are looking to do MCSA windows server 2012 r2 So I would love to recommend Koenig Solutions because It's an authorized training partner of Mircosoft & they get honored with the “Microsoft Partner of the Year for 2016” award for the consecutive third year in a row. They have well-qualified trainers for particular this course. 

Hurry Up Don't waste time & Join this Institute. 

Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:26 AM
  • Hi Raj,

You don’t want to miss out on this remarkable offer.

Quickstart has been providing IT training for almost 30 years. QuickStart’s history spans nearly 3 decades from our roots as a premiere provider of IT technical and developer training and as an award winning Microsoft Gold Learning partner.

We are offering 50% off on most of our courses or a free iPad Air with enrollment. 

Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 | $599 $299

I look forward to your response. Hope that helps

Tabish Hameed

Inside Sales

Phone : 512-687-3991

Tabish.Hameed@quickstart.com

Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
    Monday, March 27, 2017 12:33 PM