HOW TO INCREASE TRAFFIC?? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

I would recomend you start with the FAQs located at the top of the Ranking and Indexing forums.

Brett

Friday, December 12, 2008 5:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I would recomend you start with the FAQs located at the top of the Ranking and Indexing forums.

Brett

Friday, December 12, 2008 5:24 PM
  •  

Why would you recomend he start with FAQs? When it is well know the best way to increase traffic is work on google.

You know or at least you should do by now, he could follow FAQs to the book and still only get a few pages indexed.

Friday, December 12, 2008 7:14 PM
  • Well mate, I would move those google ads over, I took a look at your site  processorprofileand I could only read half the words on it because the ads were placed on top of the content. I would not bother to go back to a site that I could not read.

Friday, December 12, 2008 8:41 PM
  • First and formost reserch the keywords that you think would best describe your website...

Secondly Optimize your Homepage.....

Thirdly Create a Google XML Sitemap 

Then Register with all the major search engines and submit your sitemap.....

I am an internet Marketing Professional so Please no Negitive remarks

Try This Type Ceo Web Directory on Google.co.uk and select Search the Web...

What do you see at the top of page 1 ?    www.xbritain.com

Thats my Web Directory I got that there in just 2 days from nowhere

Try This phrase search friends Connect with People on google.co.uk and select search the web...

there you will see my new social community website www.dizzynetwork.com

I only launched it on the 11th november 2008

Feel free to email me if you require any assistance I have 9 Years experiance in Internet Marketing

PS, Spend at least 15-20 Hours a week submitting to directories with a high pr rank  and do not submit your website more than once every 6 weeks as you can easily be banned from search engines......

I hope that this information has been a great help as I remember when i had no experience with internet marketing

and google was like a mine field now its seems to shrink smaller than a golf ball as i have become an internet marketing professional...

I could even give you at least a dozen websites I have placed at possition 1 on google

All the best and i do hope you listen to my tips it took me 1000,s of long hours to gain the knoledge i now have.

Regards

Martin

My New Web-Ceo website is due to launch in the new year if anyone requires any assistance I will be listing some very interesting insider tips.......

info@web-ceo.co.uk

Monday, December 29, 2008 12:32 AM
  • My site http://www.myindiankaraoke.com is in top 5 on google, msn, live & yahoo & no. of uniq visitors for a 30 days are 1626, 57, 173, 262 resopectively. These figures are in same proportion for past 3 months & I dont hope much for any improvements to it.

Monday, December 29, 2008 1:04 PM