none
Moderator help requested in W8ITProGeneral thread

Answers

• Is this the one you are looking for?

[Let's try using dism]

No.  I had written a multi-point response to the attempt to follow that suggestion.  I guess I'll have to recompose. 

This would be where the bridge would shine.  Sent Items would have a record of my post and I would not have to recompose, just repost.  I suppose I could also Save to Drafts before I post but that would be more tedious and probably hardly ever necessary.   But I suppose I should also consider saving to Drafts anyway if a post reaches a certain threshold of effort.  Usually I only do that when I start thinking--"What if there was a power failure now?"  But then I only do it to a reusable WordPad file which might not have been enough to rescue this case.

Thanks anyway.

Robert
    ---

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:58 AM

All replies

• Robert

There is only one deleted post in that thread (not yours) and you seem to have two posts there.  Is this the one you are looking for?

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:15 AM
  • Is this the one you are looking for?

[Let's try using dism]

No.  I had written a multi-point response to the attempt to follow that suggestion.  I guess I'll have to recompose. 

This would be where the bridge would shine.  Sent Items would have a record of my post and I would not have to recompose, just repost.  I suppose I could also Save to Drafts before I post but that would be more tedious and probably hardly ever necessary.   But I suppose I should also consider saving to Drafts anyway if a post reaches a certain threshold of effort.  Usually I only do that when I start thinking--"What if there was a power failure now?"  But then I only do it to a reusable WordPad file which might not have been enough to rescue this case.

Thanks anyway.

Robert
    ---

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:58 AM
  • Robert

Sorry I couldnt help, and I too will start using the bridge again as soon as it becomes stable.  There is an interesting FIrefox extension (called lazarus) that saves any text you write.  To restore its a simple right click.  I do wish it were available for other browsers.

Ken

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:04 PM