HP Launches 'Paperless' Rebates RRS feed

• Question

• Hewlett Packard has announced its customers now have the option to redeem rebates online when purchasing consumer technology products at the HP Home & Home Office Store. The "paperless" rebate program gives U.S. customers the option to redeem their rebates by entering their order number and billing zip code online instead of completing a mail-in rebate form. "Our customers were asking us for a way to simplify the paperwork process, so this is what we decided to do," said Cindy Zelanis, director of operations for HP Home Store.
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:46 PM

All replies

• Yogesh

could u plz provide the direct link to that info??????

Bye

Saturday, May 26, 2007 6:10 PM
  • Nice information.
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:07 AM
  • A eco-friendly measure is expected from every company.. HP is becoming eco-friendly by these small measures...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:20 AM
  • thats good, now the processing will be much faster and involve less changing of hands....i liked it...more efficient this way...
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 12:40 PM
  • gud info
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:49 PM
  • Thnaks for sharing.
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:47 AM
  • Man i am really glad they had made this step. I have had really a bad experience in the mail-redemption over here in india.

I had bouht a HP LaserJet 1020 Printer , with that i was to get Motorolla Mobile + Airtel Card with Rs. 400 talktime. I bought the printer in June-2006, i have sent them the Cheque of Rs. 250 they demanded for the posting and handling. I didn't get any confirmation about the same. I sent through Register A.D. i got the register a.d. slip back within a week. The cheque was deposited by them a month later. Why did it take so long ? And after 70+ phone calls to Delhi (All STD expences i had to pay + the trouble) they sent the gift, and that too in May-2007. They took 11 months just to redempt a gift ? ts really a bad experience. I didn't expect this from such a reputed company.
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 7:48 AM