Not indexing/refreshing our site. RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to understand why our site has not been crawled since our initial launch.  The version cached by MSN Live is an old version and needs to refreshed.

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Aiheartoliveoil.com&go=&form=QBRE

Last crawled: 10/23/2008 Indexed pages: 1
    Domain score:
    Blocked: No

www.iheartoliveoil.com

Thanks
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 9:10 PM

Answers

• Ihoo_tech,

I believe it is because according to our tools, you have 0 backlinks. I strongly suggest you read our FAQs located at the top of the crawling/indexing forum and at the top of the ranking forum.

Brett

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:57 PM
  • PalmBeach,

I believe you have the same things going on with your site and I strongly recomend reading the FAQs. We show that you have about 3 backlinks to your site (hortclassifieds) of which 2 are from forums. For your other site, how long have you had it? I notice Yahoo doesn't have this site either.

Brett

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:04 PM

All replies

•  

ihoo-tech, I looked at your page and it took ForEver to  load...very slow, but I also have issues with indexing. I've never even been crawled yet. I show no data in my user panel,but a few dead backlinks, one is my own site that I forward to the same domain with a different extension?? I've never even used that domain, but to point to my actual site and MSNBOT ranks it a Page Score 5!

Can a  Micro Masters, look at these two sites and explain. Goggle shows MSN and Live organic search results,but neither site is in the msn pages. www.hortclassifieds.com and www.ThePalmBeachTrader.com. This is nutty!

Monday, January 12, 2009 8:37 AM
  •  

I think its not a small problem... I also have the same deal... Never crawled. But I know for a fact it has... Suppose this is why google is so good!
    Monday, January 12, 2009 9:54 AM
  • Ihoo_tech,

I believe it is because according to our tools, you have 0 backlinks. I strongly suggest you read our FAQs located at the top of the crawling/indexing forum and at the top of the ranking forum.

Brett

Monday, January 12, 2009 4:57 PM
  • PalmBeach,

I believe you have the same things going on with your site and I strongly recomend reading the FAQs. We show that you have about 3 backlinks to your site (hortclassifieds) of which 2 are from forums. For your other site, how long have you had it? I notice Yahoo doesn't have this site either.

Brett

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:04 PM