Course 5465 - Unauthorized Page Access RRS feed

• Question

• Was halfway through the course 5465 (Introduction to Windows SharePoint Services 3.0) and then the page displayed "Unauthorized Page Access".  Have tried going back a few steps and reloading from My Learning but it still errors.

Also the first tile game in the course had no details on the tiles. Each states 'undefined'

Friday, July 4, 2008 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi There-

What is the URL that you are using to access your learning?

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 1:14 AM
  • The one that I got displayed from within My Learning after purchasing it(http://www.microsoft.com/Learning/MyLearning/MyLearningDetails.aspx).

Seems to work now, though I am doing nothing different from when I had the issue.
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 8:30 AM
  • Am now currently taking course 5466, and when I reached the section 'Working with Web Parts' the same issue is occuring again:

Unauthorized Page Access

This is really annoying and distracting when taking courses online, specially as I have purchased them.  Please can ou advise why this is happening and when it will be fixed??

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:34 AM
  • I sigend out of the Windows Live ID and signed back in.  Clicked 'Resume Course' and now it displays the following.  I have no problems opening any other website.

Info icon

The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

• There might be a typing error in the address.
    • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to  and look for the information you want.

More information More information

Clicking on the navigation menu sections on the lefthand side gives the error:

"Unable to navigate to the specified item"
    Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:41 AM
  • Hi There-

The URL where you access the coure material is www.microsoftelearning.com.  Is that the site that you are experiencing the Unauthorized page access?  Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll be happy to contact you to resolve these issues.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:27 AM
  • Hi Alicia

I have downloaded my courses and working with them offline.

I'm sorry, I didn't save the URL and working with the courses off-line, this has not been a problem any more.

RealPommy
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:37 AM