Allaudeen is not DELETED - Good News!! RRS feed

Answers

• Cheer up. I think he has exams...
    Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:39 PM
  •  

ya may be he is busy with exams...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:29 AM
  • Hey friends, All senior members in this forum  was thinking he got deleted, also his name don't appear in the search results nor in the rank page. Thats why we thought he got deleted. As he also being a senior member in this forum, other members felt bad that he got deleted.

But now its time to cheer up... Hope his exams complete and he is back to normal as he was earlier.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:24 AM
  • right dear but why u r posting same thread

Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:29 AM
  • Dear Seniors,

Kindly help us juniors in earning more points. I have finished my exams, whatever the effort I take to earn points it is getting disserted. Give me some tips, how to get points updated in forums. I have registered (I suppose) but points in my user profile are not updated. What should I do.

All the best wishes for my seniors on the contest

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:14 AM
  • Sorry Jabed. I didn't reckon that you had another post for the same matter.

Guys, i request you guys not to post any further comments in this thread. This thread should be locked because of my mistake.
    All further discussions about the same, should be done at http://forums.microsoft.com/SamVaad/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1582390&SiteID=43&mode=1

Ragards,
    Harshil Patel
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:42 AM

All replies

• Cheer up. I think he has exams...
    Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:39 PM
  •  

ya may be he is busy with exams...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:29 AM
  • Hey friends, All senior members in this forum  was thinking he got deleted, also his name don't appear in the search results nor in the rank page. Thats why we thought he got deleted. As he also being a senior member in this forum, other members felt bad that he got deleted.

But now its time to cheer up... Hope his exams complete and he is back to normal as he was earlier.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:24 AM
  • right dear but why u r posting same thread

Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:29 AM
  • Dear Seniors,

Kindly help us juniors in earning more points. I have finished my exams, whatever the effort I take to earn points it is getting disserted. Give me some tips, how to get points updated in forums. I have registered (I suppose) but points in my user profile are not updated. What should I do.

All the best wishes for my seniors on the contest

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:14 AM
  • Sorry Jabed. I didn't reckon that you had another post for the same matter.

Guys, i request you guys not to post any further comments in this thread. This thread should be locked because of my mistake.
    All further discussions about the same, should be done at http://forums.microsoft.com/SamVaad/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1582390&SiteID=43&mode=1

Ragards,
    Harshil Patel
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:42 AM
  • thnk harshil
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:14 AM