Joint Sharing, Joint Screen RRS feed

• Question

• Can we get a join screen going? Can multiple parties change while the sessions going on? Both people can jointly edit a word document or excel document at the same time.

This would be the killer app!!

Thanks

Bill

Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:22 PM

Answers

• Bill, as we dicussed offline, your suggestion is to be able to Take Control without having to explicitly choose the "Request Control" option.  I'll be sure to log this with the rest of our suggestions for consideration in future releases.

Thanks,

Ginger

Tuesday, April 3, 2007 4:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Bill,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Can you give me more details on what you mean by "join screen"?  What might this feature look like, or what might be the steps to use this feature? 

During a session, any party in the session can request to take control to make edits to the document.  The person who started the session can take control back at any time.

Thanks,

Ginger

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:12 PM
  • Yes, that's it exactly.

A virtual document, both parties can edit the document at the same time. Like talking on a telephone, one person can talk over a nother person right? Well this is the same kind of thing, two people are reviewing a document, the document is open and both people can edit, type and have control.

Make sense?

So, far, I have used this everyday since it has been release and it is aweome.

Thanks!

Bill

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:23 AM
  • I'm glad you like the product!  Please continue to use it and give your feedback.  We'd love to hear what you are using it for and how we can make it even better.

Thanks,

Ginger

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:58 PM
  • Bill, as we dicussed offline, your suggestion is to be able to Take Control without having to explicitly choose the "Request Control" option.  I'll be sure to log this with the rest of our suggestions for consideration in future releases.

Thanks,

Ginger

Tuesday, April 3, 2007 4:43 PM