Sync ordner not on desktop RRS feed

• Question

• Hey

I have put a sync ordner to my live mesh. But on the to sync computer live mesh put the ordner to the desktop.
    How i can change the postion form the to sync ordner from desktop to d: ?

thanks for hel
    Stefan
    Viele Grüße Stefan
    Monday, May 4, 2009 6:27 PM

Answers

• If you accepted the sync location on the PC when the faded Live Mesh folder icon appeared on the desktop of PC #2, you can change the location as follows:

1. Log onto the Live Desktop at www.mesh.com
    2. Select the folder that you want to change the location for that is currently on the desktop of PC #2.
    3. Change the sync options to *not* sync with PC #2.
    4. On the desktop of PC#2, delete the folder after it reverts to a normal Windows folder (yellow)
    5. Go back to the Live Desktop, change the sync settings to sync with PC #2 again.
    6. On PC #2, when the light blue folder appears, click once and use the browse button to choose a new location for the Live Mesh folder on PC #2. Agree to the dialog about merging the contents.
    7. Once the new location has been selected, the light blue folder disappears from the PC #2 desktop and the specified folder will become your Live Mesh folder on that PC for that content.

-steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, May 4, 2009 6:50 PM