none
WINDOWS LIVE WONT OPEN Error code 0x80070057 Windows 7 Home Premium

Question

• This error code is everywhere but the potential fixes I have found all require that you be able to open/access Windows Live, which I cannot do. I get the error code when I try to open Windows Live and it will not let me get past that point. It says that my calendar contains corrupt data that is forcing Windows Live to close, and it closes.

Someone please help if you've got any ideas as to how to fix this. I've already run the MS "Fixit" tool but it did no good either.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:59 PM Looking for the proper forum
    Friday, January 01, 2016 9:31 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:56 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:59 PM
  • Or also try them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/calendar?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, January 02, 2016 7:18 PM