locked
Dynamics CRM 2011 - Error setting the SQLSERVER service to AutoStart RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am trying to install CRM 2011 on-premise and I have met all of the pre-reqs. However, when the installation validates I get the following error - "An error occured when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT" -

    However, when checking the services, I can see that 'Automatic' for the agent is already selected. SQL and CRM are on the same server and all other pre-reqs have been met.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Monday, May 21, 2012 10:25 AM

Answers

  • I tried reinstalling SQL with the default instance name and this resolved the issue.

    • Marked as answer by green1867 Monday, May 21, 2012 11:07 AM
    Monday, May 21, 2012 11:06 AM

All replies

  • I tried reinstalling SQL with the default instance name and this resolved the issue.

    • Marked as answer by green1867 Monday, May 21, 2012 11:07 AM
    Monday, May 21, 2012 11:06 AM
  • Those 2 issues:

    First: SQL Agent, on the "Name of the SQL Server" i wrote: nameoftheserver\Sqlinstance

    for report server i entered SQL Server Reporting Services COnfiguration Manager, conected to the Dynamics CRM Instance, and get the correct  URL, on the  Virtual Direct... thats is the correct URL for the report server :)


    []´s Walter Ferry Dissmann

    Monday, December 24, 2012 12:36 PM