none
Certification Training Centres in Zimbabwe RRS feed

• Question

• Guys l want to embark on MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification. can anyone please recommend any good and reputable training centre in my area. l am based in Harare, Zimbabwe. Any Zimbos who have already done this course or are in the process yo help will be very appreciated.

Thanx

Friday, August 6, 2010 11:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried the Microsoft Class Locator to find a Certified Learning Partner near you

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/classlocator.aspx

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Friday, August 6, 2010 7:21 PM
  • Hi,

Microsoft Classlocator is definitely the first stop for finding certified learning providers. 

If there are none in your area, then try searching on Google.  Doing a search on Google Zim doesn't provide any relevant info. on IT training companies based on Harare that offer MCITP enterprise admin courses. 

However if you try searching on Google South Africa, then you can take the course with i2Ko.com   They are based on Cape Town.

Hope this helps and good luck

Jay

Work for Firebrand Training, provider of classroom based Microsoft training courses in Europe. Firebrand Training is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Learning Solutions.
    Monday, August 9, 2010 2:29 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried the Microsoft Class Locator to find a Certified Learning Partner near you

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/classlocator.aspx

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Friday, August 6, 2010 7:21 PM
  • Hi,

Microsoft Classlocator is definitely the first stop for finding certified learning providers. 

If there are none in your area, then try searching on Google.  Doing a search on Google Zim doesn't provide any relevant info. on IT training companies based on Harare that offer MCITP enterprise admin courses. 

However if you try searching on Google South Africa, then you can take the course with i2Ko.com   They are based on Cape Town.

Hope this helps and good luck

Jay

Work for Firebrand Training, provider of classroom based Microsoft training courses in Europe. Firebrand Training is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Learning Solutions.
    Monday, August 9, 2010 2:29 PM
  • Hie Try iwinsys in samora machel' Adept Solutions (www.adept.co.zw)and westchase consultants (www.westchase.co.zw)
    Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:08 AM
  • HI

I'm also looking for the same. the websites for adept and westchase aint functioning. The Microsoft Class locator is not helping either. I cant fill in the Search For field and if i try to search anyway it wont display anything. I am stuck. Please Help

Thanks,

Sue

Friday, February 4, 2011 11:05 AM
  • Try Trust Academy - http://www.trustacademy.ac.zw/ in Harare
    Thursday, September 8, 2011 3:23 AM